WordPress is an open-source free software using which you can create your websites. This course is designed with an objective to impart practical knowledge to the students. After each class, students will get the assignments which will further help them in getting into the mud of WordPress and learn from practical examples.
NOTE: To practice WordPress development during the class, you have to either do it on your system’s local host or buy a domain and website hosting.
Class 1: Overview
- What is WordPress and how does it work?
- Brief history about WordPress
- What is the difference between WordPress and WordPress.com
- Essentials required to create a WordPress site
- Communities & Forums of WordPress
Class 2: Website & Domain Hostings
- Domain Management
- Website Hosting, Indexing & Designing
Class 3: Installation of WordPress
- Introduction to Themes, Plugins, and wp-admin
Class 4: Website Designing (Customizer, Menus, & Widgets)
Class 5: Advanced WordPress Tools & Troubleshooting – Part 1
- Import/Export of Posts & Pages
- Browser Development Tools
Class 6: Advanced WordPress Tools & Troubleshooting – Part 2
- Plugins & Themes
Class 7: User Management
- Types of Users
- Effective Communication
Assignments & Projects – The real learning provided by any trainer is through hands-on work. The participants will get Assignments and Projects in all the above classes to build an expertise in WordPress Website Development.
What will students get from Advanced Digital Marketing Training?
- Practical knowledge
- Regular assignment
- Online-instructor led program
- Tools Guides
- Exercises based on real-life case studies
- Time-to-time deep performance analysis
Vaidehi provides training in Digital Marketing, WordPress, and WordPress.com. She is associated with different brands as Consultant and Marketing & Tech Trainer. To know more about her, visit this page. Moreover, if you have interest in poetry, short stories, audio blogs, Shayari etc., feel free to see her personal blog, Vaidus World.