WordPress.com is a user-friendly publishing platform which is based on an open-source software, WordPress. It offers amazing features to the users, however, it is essential to identify the difference between the various plans offered by WordPress.com. This course is designed with an objective to impart practical knowledge of WordPress.com to the students. After each class, students will get the assignments which will further help them in getting into the mud of WordPress and learn from practical examples.
Class 1: Overview
- Brief history about WordPress
- What is the difference between WordPress and WordPress.com
- Introduction to WordPress.com and its features
- Introduction to Automattic
- Essentials required to create a WordPress site
- Communities & Forums of WordPress
Class 2: Website & Domain Hostings
- Website Hosting, Indexing & Designing
- Domain Management
- Domain Mapping
- Domain Transfer
Class 3: Website Designing (including customization, menus, widgets, users types etc.)
Class 4: Advanced WordPress.com Tools & Troubleshooting – Part 1
- Import/Export of Posts & Pages
- Browser Development & Productivity Tools
- Plugins & Themes
Assignments & Projects – The real learning provided by any trainer is through hands-on work. The participants will get Assignments and Projects in all the above classes to build an expertise in WordPress.com Website Development.
What will students get from Advanced Digital Marketing Training?
- Practical knowledge
- Regular assignment
- Online-instructor led program
- Tools Guides
- Exercises based on real-life case studies
- Time-to-time deep performance analysis
Vaidehi provides training in Digital Marketing, WordPress, and WordPress.com. She is associated with different brands as Consultant and Marketing & Tech Trainer. To know more about her, visit this page. Moreover, if you have interest in poetry, short stories, audio blogs, Shayari etc., feel free to see her personal blog, Vaidus World.